need help offline please

  • Eliot Braun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Dear list members,
      I am about to change my email address and need help on how to do this
      for the list. I would greatly appreciate help off-line. Thank you.

      --
      Eliot Braun, Ph. D.
      PO Box 21 (Rehov Ha-oren 12)

      [Moderator's note: An easy way to change your ANE-2 email address is to open

      in your web browser. Log on with your user name and password. Then, click the "edit your membership" link near the top left corner of the screen. If you don't see the link, look at the title bar with the dark blue fill and ANE-2 in white lettering. The link wil be found in the bar just above it. You will then go to a screen that allows you to change your email address, or add a new one. If you have problems, write diretly to one of your friendly moderators. Hope this helps.

      Marc Cooper]