Ancient Egyptian "Girls Gone Wild"

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2006
      Take a peek- and enjoy.
      ;-)

      http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15475319/

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD

    • Eliot Braun
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2006
        Why put a sexist tag on this practice? Sounds to me as if men had 'gone
        equally wild'.

        --
        Eliot Braun, Ph. D.
        PO Box 21 (Rehov Ha-oren 12)
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
          Compare the Egyptian puking lady and servant to the Brygos kylix:

          <http://www.mgilleland.com/images/brygos.jpg>

          Probably just a coincidence, they are a thousand years and a sea
          apart. Any better comparisons?

          Marc Cooper
          Missouri State University

        • nljfs@wideopenwest.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
            In this case, it's probably biased towards (against?) women, because they are the major figures in the drawings.  And, the porch of Hetsupchet was mentioned several times.  Anyways, Girls Gone Wild is more likely to get readers than Boys gone Bad...

            Nancy Jones
            Chicago
            Housewife & Interested party