Eisenbrauns October sale: Goettingen LXX, used books

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Eisenbrauns October monthly sale offers you all available volumes of the
      highly acclaimed Göttingen Septuagint project for 20% off.
      Several of the volumes have recently been reprinted after being
      unavailable for some time.
      To see all sale items, please visit:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~SPECIAL

      Additionally, we are offering a used book special: during the
      month of October, purchase $500 worth of used books in a single
      order, and we'll give them to you at 10% off. Want more used
      books for a better price? Spend $1000 for a 15% discount, or
      $1500 to receive 20% off the used book total on your order.

      Enjoy!

      James

      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788