IW&A: Blog launched

  • Francis Deblauwe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      I bring good tidings! I've finally set up and figured out the IW&A
      blog coding. You can start checking the usual web site again for
      information regarding the plight of the archaeological heritage of
      Iraq. This new format should be more flexible and better suited to the
      current circumstances. The old knowledge base of reviewed articles and
      the like has been preserved and will remain accessible.

      For more information and archives, see the Iraq War & Archaeology Blog
      and auxiliary web site (http://www.archaeos.org/iwa or
      http://iwa.univie.ac.at).

      Please call or e-mail if you have questions of substance.  If you make
      meaningful use of the IW&A blog or web site in general, I expect you to
      mention it and/or hyperlink to the blog or web site in your articles or
      on your web sites. If you wish to be removed from this occasional
      reminder e-mail list or would like to suggest someone to be included,
      please e-mail me.  Thanks.

      Sincerely,

      Francis Deblauwe

      ++++++++++++++
      Francis Deblauwe, Lic., Ph.D.

      Director & Editor, The Iraq War & Archaeology
      An Archaeos, Inc., Documentation and Information Project
      Archaeos, Inc., New York, USA

      Research Associate / Director, IWA-Projekt
      Institut für Orientalistik, Universität Wien, Austria

      fdeblauwe@...
      +1 (816) 943-6300

      The Iraq War & Archaeology -- http://www.archaeos.org/iwa or
      http://iwa.univie.ac.at
      Academic Page of F. Deblauwe -- http://iwa.univie.ac.at/academic.html
      Writing Page of F. Deblauwe --
      http://writing.deblauwe.org/writing.html

      Ceterum censeo Mesopotamiam antiquam muniendam esse.