Neolithic wells

  • catalhoyukbalter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      In my occasional efforts to pull us back into the prehistory of the
      ANE, folks here might find this new paper in the September issue of
      Antiquity of interest. The authors put these findings in the context of
      water use elsewhere in the Near East including the earliest known wells
      which were found on Cyprus several years ago.

      The domestication of water: the Neolithic well at Sha'ar Hagolan,
      Jordan Valley, Israel

      Yosef Garfinkel1, Ariel Vered and Ofer Bar-Yosef

      best wishes to all, Michael Balter

      http://www.michaelbalter.com