Congragulations to Joan Goodnick-Westenholz

  • victor avigdor hurowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hearty congratulations and best wishes to our friend and colleague
      Dr. Joan Goodnick-Westenholz who has recently been awarded the Curators
      Prize by the Israeli Ministry of Culture. Dr. Goodnick-Westenholz, chief
      curator at the Bible Lands Museum, Jerusalem received the prize for her
      contribution to understanding the history of the People of Israel against
      the background of the cultures of the ancient near east. She shares the
      prize of 50,000 sheqalim with Ilana Tannenbaum of The Center for New Media
      at the Haifa Museum of Art.
      Mazal Tov!

      Victor Hurowitz
      BGU