RE: [ANE-2] OT: American Biographical Institute

  • Peter Westh
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006

      As a matter of fact I recieved another letter announcing who the winner
      turned out to be. I do not remember his name, but presumably he had payed
      the 300$ that goes to "crafting, engraving, packaging and shipping" the
      golden platter to hang above your desk.

      Peter Westh
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006
        Gode Peter

        Husk underskrift også selv om det er indlysende, at der er dig. Jeg satte den manglende fulde underskrift ind.

        NP
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006
          Sorry private message to Peter Westh. Well, gave you a chance to brush up your Danish.

          Hit the wrong bottom -- address.

          Niels Peter Lemche

          Husk underskrift også selv om det er indlysende, at der er dig. Jeg satte den manglende fulde underskrift ind.

          NP

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Thomas L. Thompson
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006
            Kære Niels Peter,
            Er Dansk dog et brugbare sprog i internationale forskning?

            Thomas

            Thomas L. Thompson
            University of Copenhagen

            Niels Peter Lemche wrote:

            Gode Peter

            Husk underskrift også selv om det er indlysende, at der er dig. Jeg satte den manglende fulde underskrift ind.

            NP

          • Jim West
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006
              Thomas L Thompson wrote:
              > K�re Niels Peter,
              > Er Dansk dog et brugbare sprog i internationale forskning?
              >
              > Thomas

              Ok- I'll give it a go....

              "Is Danish now the international language of research?"

              (I'm sure that's wrong but it was a fun exercise).

              ;-)

              --
              Jim West, ThD

              http://petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com -- Weblog