Re: American Biographical Institute

  • Doug Petrovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Peter,

      "Am I the only one with this problem?" I can only speak for myself, but I have never received letters from this group. My congratulations to you, however, for being dubbed as one of the great minds of the 21st century. Have you tried contacting them to eliminate yourself from their list, or are you fearful of even replying?

      Doug Petrovich
      Laguna Hills, CA

      [Moderator's note: This thread is off-topic and is now closed.
      Marc Cooper]