Re: [ANE-2] OT: American Biographical Institute

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2 4:06 AM
      I can't say whether you are the only one; just that I haven't received any such messages.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2 8:05 AM
        Perhaps we should add a category to our membership "Great Minds of the
        21st Century." Peter, we are honored by your presence. :-)
        Trudy Kawami

        ________________________________

        pwesth@... <mailto:pwesth%40hum.ku.dk>

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2 8:11 AM
          I am not so honoured. I also got such letters, in those days by snailmail, and they kept coming.

          Niels Peter Lemche

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2 8:11 AM

            As a matter of fact I recieved another letter announcing who the winner
            turned out to be. I do not remember his name, but presumably he had payed
            the 300$ that goes to "crafting, engraving, packaging and shipping" the
            golden platter to hang above your desk.

            Peter Westh
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2 8:16 AM
              Gode Peter

              Husk underskrift også selv om det er indlysende, at der er dig. Jeg satte den manglende fulde underskrift ind.

              NP
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2 8:25 AM
                Sorry private message to Peter Westh. Well, gave you a chance to brush up your Danish.

                Hit the wrong bottom -- address.

                Niels Peter Lemche

                Husk underskrift også selv om det er indlysende, at der er dig. Jeg satte den manglende fulde underskrift ind.

                NP

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Thomas L. Thompson
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2 2:31 PM
                  Kære Niels Peter,
                  Er Dansk dog et brugbare sprog i internationale forskning?

                  Thomas

                  Thomas L. Thompson
                  University of Copenhagen

                  Niels Peter Lemche wrote:

                  Gode Peter

                  Husk underskrift også selv om det er indlysende, at der er dig. Jeg satte den manglende fulde underskrift ind.

                  NP

                • Jim West
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 2 2:44 PM
                    Thomas L Thompson wrote:
                    > K�re Niels Peter,
                    > Er Dansk dog et brugbare sprog i internationale forskning?
                    >
                    > Thomas

                    Ok- I'll give it a go....

                    "Is Danish now the international language of research?"

                    (I'm sure that's wrong but it was a fun exercise).

                    ;-)

                    --
                    Jim West, ThD

                    http://petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com -- Weblog