Re: [ANE-2] re: Open Access publication - A view from the trenches

  • Bea Hopkinson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 25, 2006
      I always thought it a privilege to bag a desk number in the Round Room
      and hand in your request for a title, but while waiting to look round the open stacks in the room how overwhelmed I felt at the grandeur of that collection where one could spend a lifetime browzing.

      Bea Hopkinson

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 25, 2006
        There's a small sign up in the Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library that the open-shelf reference collection will be disrupted for a while -- because they're switching it to LC classification!