RE: [ANE-2] Unicorns and the Dating of Deuteronomy

  • Amanda-Alice Maravelia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 5:11 AM
      I have gathered the following references to the "unicorn", following the
      Hellenic (o')
      translation of the Bible (Vulgata in paremthesis):

      1. Numeri, 23, 22;
      2. Numeri, 24, 8;
      3. Deuteron., 33, 17;
      4. Iob, 39, 9-12;
      5. Psalmi, 21 (22), 22;
      6. Psalmi, 28 (29), 6;
      7. Psalmi, 77 (78), 69;
      8. Psalmi, 91 (92), 11;
      9. Damiel, 8, 5 (?).

      The doubted word being "r'aim" (resh-'aleph-yod-mem)

      A.-A.M.

      Amanda-Alice Maravelia