Re: [ANE-2] The University of Chicago and the Iranians

  • Bradley Skene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      I've heard that the Iranian government is very bad about letting antiquities
      being destroyed by not permitting excavations before dams are built and that
      kind of thing, and that they are doing little to maintain the tombs of the
      Sassanian kings. Does anyone have more definite information about this?

      cheers,

      Bradley A. Skeen