subject headings

  • Trudy540@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      I would like to remind all on the list that the subject heading should be
      changed when the subject changes. For instance, several recent posts were
      entitles "repost of Peter's message" but in fact dealt with questions of the list
      protocols & bibliical historicity. I know it is hard to remember to change
      subjects, but it is a boon to whose of us with heat-addled brains who are trying to
      follow specific arguments.
      Trudy Kawami