Ein Gedi Excavation Report

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      I received a message saying that the preliminary report of the dig,
      seasons 1-3, is on the web in: Hadashot Archeaologiot no.118, in Hebrew
      and English:

      http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail.asp?id=348&mag_id=111
      http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=348&mag_id=111

      --
      Jim West, ThD

      http://petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com -- Weblog
    • funhistory
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        > I received a message saying that the preliminary report of the dig,
        > Jim West, ThD

        Thanks Jim! It's really too bad that the IAA doesn't have some sort of
        mailinglist to notify interested parties of the latest publications &
        excavation progress. These old methods of preliminary & final reports
        with the occasional press release no longer cut it. They're necessary
        & useful in the long run, but I think it's terrific what people like
        Aren Maeir are doing with their sites for those of us on the edge of
        our seats each excavation season.
        George Michael Grena, II
        Redondo Beach, CA