Video from KV 63

  • Marc Cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Unearthing the Golden Coffin

      Otto Schaden, leader of the University of Memphis team, marvels over a
      small gold coffin found in the tomb.

      <http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20060529/KV63video.html>

      Marc Cooper
      Missouri State University
    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        > Otto Schaden, leader of the University of Memphis team, marvels over a
        > small gold coffin found in the tomb.
        >

        > <http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20060529/KV63video.html>
        >

        > Marc Cooper
        > Missouri State University

        It reminds me of the small gilded coffins used for the stillborn infants in
        Tutankhamen's tomb.

        Jack Kilmon
        San Marcos, Texas