Query for colleagues in Israel

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2014
      Dear Colleagues in Israel,

      Are any of you having difficulty in gaining access to the website of the Institut français d'archéologie orientale - Cairo (http://ifao.egnet.net/), and its open access online publications like BIFAO (http://www.ifao.egnet.net/bifao/).

      I have had a report of it being quite invisible over a period of years, and we're trying to find out why.

      If you can see it via an Israeli ISP, I'd be interested to have details (off-line).

      Thanks,

      -Chuck Jones-
      PSU

    • Ianir
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2014
        Hi Chuck, I just tried to go in, there is no problem at all, best
        Ianir Milevski
        IAA

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2014
          Dear Chuck,
            Hope you are well and enjoying life. I just accessed the link you sent, with no problems. Best wishes,
          Eliot

          Eliot Braun, Ph D
          PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
          Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096