Requesting help please

  • amr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2014

      Dear All,

      I would like your help regarding this book please as I am in need of a page from it. Could youu please provide me with this page?

      U. Köhler, Das Imiut: Untersuchungen zur Darstellung und Bedeutung eines mit Anubis verbundenen religiösen Symbols, Göttinger Orientforschungen, 4. Reihe: Ägypten 4, Wiesbaden (1975), 432. The page is in volume 2.

      Your help is very much appreciated.

      All the best,

      Amr Gaber

      Honorary Research Associate