17th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at San Francisco SBL

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2013
      Apologies for cross posting and for getting this out so late!

      Please come to the 17th annual E-Lister's Meeting at the the Society of
      Biblical Literature's Annual Meeting in Baltimore.

      This meeting will take place on Saturday, Nov. 23rd at 11:30 a.m.
      opposite the Logos Software booth (# 651 at the end of the 600 row of
      exhibitors) in ABC Exhibit Hall of the Baltimore Convention Center.

      As attendees of previous meetings know, this gathering is a great
      opportunity to place a face to one hitherto known only as an electronic
      personality and/or to renew acquaintances made at previous SBLs.

      So come along and join us there!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2013
        I'll be there but when I show up in San Francisco and no one is there I'm going to be miffed...

        ;-)

        On 10/24/2013 7:14 AM, Jgibson wrote:
        ����

[...]

        +++++++