Help for Address of Aage Westenholz

  • A. Ulshoefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Hello to the list,

      can anyone help me how to get in touch with Aage Westenholz?
      Preferably per e-mail, but postal Address may also help.

      Thank you,
      Andrea Ulshoefer
      Ev.-Theol. Seminar, Univ. Bonn
      Germany
    • Charles E. Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
        You'll find his address listed in "Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale. Names and Addresses"
        which is included in AWOL's list: Directories of Ancient World Scholars and Organizations
        http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2010/02/directories-of-ancient-world-scholars.html

        -Chuck Jones-
        Happy Valley, PA.