The New Swedish Cyprus Expedition 2013

  • Peter M Fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013

      Website concerning the results from the New Swedish Cyprus Expedition at Hala Sultan Tekke May-June 2013 is online. The intercultural connections to the Levant, Egypt and the Aegean and further west and north were once again confirmed.

      http://www.fischerarchaeology.se/?page_id=1613

      Peter M. Fischer
      Professor Cypriote and Near Eastern Archaeology

      University of Gothenburg, Sweden

      http://www.fischerarchaeology.se

      Field School, Near Eastern Archaeology

      Oriental Institute, University of Vienna, Austria

      http://orientalistik.univie.ac.at/studium/auslandsaufenthalte/lehrgrabungen/

      Email:    peter@...

      Phone:   +46 31 494058; mobile: +46 707 534317

      Fax:      +46 31 493377

      Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!