Not Qutie Liz Taylor and Richard Burton: Another Famous Couple

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Numismatists and people interested in the Roman period may find this hyperbolic article of passing interest.

      Best wishes to all on the new year.

      Eliot Braun, Ph D

      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096
    • frankclancy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
        Had it been a golden "love coin" for Cleopatra II and Ptolemy VIII Physcon, then I would be fascinated!

        Frank Clancy
        Kitchener, Ontario