Commagene - borders

  • frankclancy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hello - does anyone know the details of the southern border of the kingdom of Commagene? or a text (in English) that examined that subject? Any help would be appreciated.

      Frank Clancy
      Kitchener, Ontario
    • Rocco Palermo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
        Maybe you could check the book by Margherita Facella:

        http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2007/2007-01-21.html

        Best regards,

        Rocco

        --
        Rocco Palermo
        MA, MPhil, PhD

      • frankclancy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013
          Thanks to everyone "on list" and "off list" for your help. I have had a number of helpful suggestions.

          Frank Clancy
          Kitchener, Ontario