Re: [ANE-2] origins of cities

  • Emanuel Pfoh
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2013
      I am currently half way through Liverani's Immaginare Babele and must say it's a wonderful piece of work, incredibly erudite and covering pretty much every archaeological and historiographical topic ever treated on the ancient Near Eastern city. Without doubt, a must read.

      Emanuel Pfoh
      National University of La Plata