Re: squeezes of inscriptions

  • Michael F. Lane
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26 6:12 AM
      Dear Jimmy, Joe, and Trudy,

      Thanks for the interesting and useful information!

      I think I may forgo photogrammetry for the time being because the budget
      is too tight to permit rational allocation to such for recording the
      inscription, and furthermore, the inscription is rather awkwardly located
      (up a cliff, as I said, across a raised irrigation channel, and facing
      south into the sun).

      I am especially intrigued by the mulberry-leaf paper option, and I am now
      trying to source it in the U.S. and Greece.

      All best wishes,

      Michael F. Lane
      University of Maryland Baltimore County

      --