Re: squeezes of inscriptions

  • Jimmy Doyle
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2013
      I'm ready for the day when scans will done and the dimensions/data can be
      made available for 3D printers.

      Jimmy K. Doyle

      Oklahoma United Methodist Foundation
      MDiv Phillips Theological Seminary

    • Michael F. Lane
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013
        Dear Jimmy, Joe, and Trudy,

        Thanks for the interesting and useful information!

        I think I may forgo photogrammetry for the time being because the budget
        is too tight to permit rational allocation to such for recording the
        inscription, and furthermore, the inscription is rather awkwardly located
        (up a cliff, as I said, across a raised irrigation channel, and facing
        south into the sun).

        I am especially intrigued by the mulberry-leaf paper option, and I am now
        trying to source it in the U.S. and Greece.

        All best wishes,

        Michael F. Lane
        University of Maryland Baltimore County

        --