SV: [ANE-2] recent articles/studies on the ANE

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      Dear Jeffrey,

      You could start with the series Changing Perspectives (Equinox-Acumen). Each volume includes essays over the last thirty-forty years of people who have been active in "changing the perspectives". Three volumes so far, by John Van Seters, Thomas Thompson, and Niels Peter Lemche. Next will be by Philip R. Davies. After that follows a volume by Keith Whitelam, and then another one by Mario Liverani (which I will edit).

      These collections really give a good impression of the status in OT studies some forty years ago and to the beginning of this century.

      Niels Peter Lemche

      PS: If you had been to the IOSOT meeting two weeks ago in Munich, you wouldn't have realized that anything had happened.