Re: Message not approved: Message not approved: Qumran Revisited: A Reassessment

  • John Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hi Greg, Stephen, Rachel and ANE-2@...

      The "The Teacher of Righteousness of the Esseniens" is a title of Master of Justice of the Esseniens in the Second Temple Period.

      According to the Damascus Document the High Priest Onias III exiled to Syria who composed the Damascus Document in 176 BCE at Damascus.

      The Seleucids held the High Priestly office of Kohen Gadol after Onias III held the position of Kohen Gadol when he deposed by Antoichus IV.

      I believe that the Damascus Document was a Essene document with the Artificial Calendar in which Onias III held the secret knowledge into the King's Calendar.

      Is it true that the Damascus Document is 390 years in the Age of Wrath and it was extended to the Fall of Jerusalem by 586 BCE to form the Dead Sea Sect community to add 20 years groping in the Darkness before the coming of Teacher of Righteousness to add 40 years to the time when Teacher's death to God's Judgement.

      From Onias III's death is 40 years extending to 135 - 134 when John Hyrcanus reassumed the roles of 'High Priest' and 'King'.

      There are allusions in the Damascus Document from the beginning of the Seleucid domination and Persecution of Antiochus Epiphanes were transparent.

      John Stuart

      Brisbane, Australia