University Programs

  • GaleL
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      I've fallen in love with history, and I would like to enroll in a University History program somewhere. I am looking for a place that offers courses with a focus on the ancient near east, so I thought this would be a good place to ask for recommendations/opinions. I would really like to hear about the History programs at the Universities you attended, whether undergrad or master's programs. If you are a professor, I would also love to hear about the programs where you teach as well. You can contact me off list at ecarian@... (probably that would be preferable to responding on list). Thank you in advance for your time.

      Gale Langley
      No academic affiliation, obviously
      Waco, Texas

      [MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please reply to Mr. Langley off-list as he requests. Evaluations of universities' history programs, even those focused on the ANE, do not fall within the purview of the ANE-2 list. However, we do not wish to stand in the way of Mr. Langley's receiving sound advice on his future history studies.]