Senusret II and Tudhaliya IV -- irrigation

  • Michael F. Lane
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 28, 2013
      Dear ANE-listers,

      I would be most grateful if someone could provide me with a list of works
      *detailing*
      1) Senusret II's irrigation and flood-management project in the Fayyum, and
      2) Tudhaliya IV's presumably similar, although much later, project near
      Alaca Höyük.

      In particular, I am interested in expert engineering reconstructions,
      including anything diagrammatic.

      With best regards,

      Michael F. Lane
      University of Maryland Baltimore County