Request for help./information

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Dear colleagues,
          As some of you may know my major field of interest is late prehistory of the Levant. I haven't seen anything recently on the northern Levant (Lebanon, Syria) on the Chalcolithic/Enéolithique and Early Bronze/Ancien Bronze ages. I'd appreciate receiving any citations on recent publications or possibly "trading" information. Thanks in advance. Feel free to contact me off list if the information is not pertinent to the list.
      Best wishes,

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096