VS: Changing Perspectives conference

  • Thomas L. Thompson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2 5:47 AM
      Dear Colleagues,
      A conference on Changing Perspectives in Old Testament studies is planned for October.
      With all best wishes,
      Thomas

      Thomas L. Thompson
      Professor emeritus, University of Copenhagen

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2 7:11 AM
        On 7/2/2013 7:47 AM, Thomas L. Thompson wrote:
        > Dear Colleagues,
        > A conference on Changing Perspectives in Old Testament studies is planned for October.
        > With all best wishes,
        > Thomas

        Where and when?

        Jeffrey

        --
        ---
        Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2 7:26 AM
          University of Copenhagen, October 9-12.

          Details here:
          http://www.teol.ku.dk/english/dept/abe/calendar/changing-perspectives-in-old-testament-studies./

          Thanks,

          Tom Verenna
          Rutgers, New Brunswick

          --
          Cordially,

          Thomas S. Verenna

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2 7:34 AM
            Tom forgot about attachments.

            There is a link to the program http://wp.me/pLvic-h0t

            9-12 OCT University of Copenhagen

            Niels Peter Lemche

            On 7/2/2013 7:47 AM, Thomas L. Thompson wrote:
            > Dear Colleagues,
            > A conference on Changing Perspectives in Old Testament studies is planned for October.
            > With all best wishes,
            > Thomas

            Where and when?

            Jeffrey

            --
            ---
            Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.

          • Emanuel Pfoh
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2 7:36 AM
              The details of the Copenhagen conference on Changing Perspectives in OT Studies (9-12 October 2013) can be found here: http://www.teol.ku.dk/english/dept/abe/calendar/changing-perspectives-in-old-testament-studies./

              Emanuel Pfoh, PhD
              Department of History
              National University of La Plata
              Argentina

              ________________________________
              On 7/2/2013 7:47 AM, Thomas L. Thompson wrote:
              > Dear Colleagues,
              > A conference on Changing Perspectives in Old Testament studies is planned for October.
              > With all best wishes,
              > Thomas

              Where and when?

              Jeffrey

              --
              ---
              Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.

            • Thomas L. Thompson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2 7:37 AM
                Many thanks Niels Peter. I tried to give the address, but it was removed in the transfer to ANE. The link
                you give however works fine and gives the whole program and paper abstracts.
                Thomas

                Thomas L. Thompson
                Professor emeritus, University of Copenhagen
                On 7/2/2013 7:47 AM, Thomas L. Thompson wrote:
                > Dear Colleagues,
                > A conference on Changing Perspectives in Old Testament studies is planned for October.
                > With all best wishes,
                > Thomas

                Where and when?

                Jeffrey