BABELAO: Electronic Journal for Ancient and Oriental Studies

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      A new (to me at least) open access journal:

      BABELAO: Electronic Journal for Ancient and Oriental Studies
      ISSN: 2034-9491

      "The name BABELAO means « Bulletin of the Abelao », more precisely « Bulletin de l’Académie Belge pour l’Etude des Langues Anciennes et Orientales » (Bulletin of the Belgian Academy for the Study of Ancient
      and Oriental Languages). ABELAO is a non-profit organization which seeks to promote teaching and research in the various fields of ancient and oriental culture and languages, especially by means of summer-courses on the campus of the University of Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)."

      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-open-access-journal-babelao.html

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU