Re: Chief Editor for Ägypten und Altes Testament

  • Douglas Petrovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Dear List,

      As a follow-up to my own question, I now know that the Ägypten und Altes Testament series has changed hands from Harrassowitz to Ugarit Verlag.

      Moreover, with the passing of Prof. Manfred Görg last year, Profs. Wolfgang Zwickel and Stefan Wimmer are now overseeing the series. On a tangential note, I had great hopes of meeting Prof. Görg some day, but unfortunately this will not happen.

      Sincerely,

      Douglas Petrovich
      Toronto