Chief Editor for Ägypten und Alt es Testament

  • Douglas Petrovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Dear List,

      Does anyone know who is the chief editor for Harrassowitz’s Ägypten und Altes Testament series? I sent an inquiry to a few people at the publisher, but so far have not heard back from any of them.

      Many thanks,

      Douglas Petrovich
      Toronto

    • Douglas Petrovich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        Dear List,

        As a follow-up to my own question, I now know that the Ägypten und Altes Testament series has changed hands from Harrassowitz to Ugarit Verlag.

        Moreover, with the passing of Prof. Manfred Görg last year, Profs. Wolfgang Zwickel and Stefan Wimmer are now overseeing the series. On a tangential note, I had great hopes of meeting Prof. Görg some day, but unfortunately this will not happen.

        Sincerely,

        Douglas Petrovich
        Toronto