WG: [ANE-2] 25th Dynasty

  • Michael Banyai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hi,

      there could exist no less agreement concerning Piankhy. I dated him in my
      forthcoming paper in JEgH between 735-708, setting the lowest record for the
      moment. J

      Kind regards,

      Michael Banyai

      Independent scholar

      Oberursel

    • frankclancy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        Hello - well, there go all the apple carts! Would that mean he dealt with the Delta lords about 715 BCE? I look forward to reading your paper. What fun!!

        Frank Clancy
        Kitchener, Ontario