Ebla volume released

  • Mitch Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 4:16 PM
      We're proud to announce publication of the first major English-language archaeological research volume about the site and region of Ebla. Edited by Paolo Matthiae and Nicolo Marchetti, Ebla and its Landscape is available from our website at a 30% discount.  More information at:

      http://www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=413

      Mitch Allen, Publisher
      Left Coast Press, Inc.
      1630 N. Main Street, #400