Re: [ANE-2] Food and Ethnicity in Israel

  • sbudin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13 10:52 AM
      VERY many thanks to everyone who replied to my query. I was quite
      successful today at the library, and the bibliography suggested here
      seems to be exactly what I need. Surprisingly, though, my research
      library (U. of Penn.) stopped getting "Archaeological Review" back in
      2002.

      Many thanks yet again!
      Stephanie Budin