Re: [ANE-2] Food and Ethnicity in Israel

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2013
      There is an interesting chapter in Aphek Antipatris II on wine production in the LB period. M. Kislev and his students have written on many aspects of food from the botanical point of view. Try checking out library sources for specific references. Easy to access is the Israel Antiquities library which can be a port to other libraries in Israel. Liora Kolska Horwitz has many papers and chapters in excavation reports. A search of her bibliography should turn up lots of refs. Good luck.

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096

      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2013
        VERY many thanks to everyone who replied to my query. I was quite
        successful today at the library, and the bibliography suggested here
        seems to be exactly what I need. Surprisingly, though, my research
        library (U. of Penn.) stopped getting "Archaeological Review" back in
        2002.

        Many thanks yet again!
        Stephanie Budin