Sailing along the Levant

  • judith weingarten
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      L.S.,

      On the question of sailing seasons and routes, see now Caroline Sauvage,
      /Routes maritimes et systèmes d'échanges internationaux au Bronze récent
      en Méditerranée orientale/ (2012), Ch. 6: Les routes.

      All good wishes,

      Judith Weingarten
      I - Belforte, Si.

      --
      Visit Zenobia's blog at Empress of the East
      <http://judithweingarten.blogspot.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Dear Judith and Reinhard - thank you for the information. I have often wondered how sailing seasons affected the military ventures of the pharaohs.

        Frank Clancy
        Kitchener, Ontario