New ancient world titles in JSTOR

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Some titles newly added (at least as far as I can tell) in JSTOR

      Arion: A Journal of Humanities and the Classics
      Archiv für Orientforschung
      Dead Sea Discoveries
      Lithic Technology
      Source: Notes in the History of Art
      Vergilius
      The Vergilian Digest

      See the links in AWOL
      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-ancient-world-content-in-jstor.html

      JSTOR is not open access. If you are unable to view these titles, contact your librarian. If you are not currently affiliated with an institution licensing JSTOR, contact the alumni association of your University, and ask them to participate in the JSTOR Access for Alumni Program (http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2012/11/jstor-access-for-alumni-program.html)

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU