Bookplatees of Scholars?

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      Kirsten Konrad and Peter Pamminger tell me that they are preparing a new edition of their booklet: Exlibris von Ägyptologen (Göttinger Miszellen Beihefte Nr. 7), Göttingen, 2010.

      My own little folly "Bookplates of Scholars in Ancient Studies" (http://ancientworldbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/08/bookplates-of-scholars-in-ancient.html) is revised whenever the opportunity presents itself, most recently this morning.

      They and I will will be grateful for information any of you may have on bookplates of Egyptologists, or Archaeologists, or Assyriologists, or Classicists, or other flavors of scholars of antiquity which we have not yet included.

      With thanks in advance,

      -Chuck Jones-
      IAW - NYU