Studia Orientalia Electronica Announcement

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013
      Forwarded on behalf of Lotta Aunio, Editor of Studia Orientalia

      "Studia Orientalia, published by the Finnish Oriental Society, will launch a new electronic journal, Studia Orientalia Electronica (StOrE, http://ojs.tsv.fi/index.php/StOrE/). In this journal we will publish the so called article volumes of Studia Orientalia. StOrE is an Open Access journal with continuous submission. With this new journal we hope to reach a wider audience and also speed up our publication process.

      The new web site will be published before the summer, and we welcome submissions on any topic covered by the new journal (all fields of Asian and African studies). Submissions can be made via email or the new web site."

      Studia Orientalia Electronica in AWOL:
      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2013/03/emerging-open-access-journal-studia.html

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU