1756 tablets digitized from the Spurlock Museum of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      "We are delighted to announce a successful digitization collaboration between the Spurlock Museum of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (SMUI) and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation-supported research project "Creating a Sustainable Cuneiform Digital Library" (CSCDL)..."

      Via AWOL at:
      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2013/03/cdli-news-spurlock-museum-of-university.html

      -Chuck Jones-
      Upper East Side