ASOR March Fellowship Madness 2013

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      ASOR March Fellowship Madness 2013

      It's that time of year again! March Fellowship Madness is a month-long drive to raise as many fellowship dollars as possible, so we can get more students in the field! Last year, 80 donors joined in the madness and gave over $9,000. That meant that ASOR was able to award nine additional travel scholarships! That's nine additional scholars who were able to conduct field research and expand our knowledge of the ancient Near East. How many more students can we send to the field this year?

      Read more at http://www.asor.org/news/2013/03/mfm-2013.html

      -Chuck Jones-
      Chair ASOR-COP