WINGLYPH

  • Amanda-Alice Maravelia
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2013
      Dear List:

      After having "suffered" with the incapacity of WINGLYPH to run in the WINDOWS 7 (64-bit) environment
      (though it runs with only few minuses in both VISTA and WIN 7/32-bit), I would like to inform you about
      the following, sharing some very helpful information:

      1. WINGLYPH is most probably the BEST editor until now and its Library and results are excellent.
      2. The last version of WINDOWS in the frame of which it functions perfectly is XP.
      3. If somebody has only WIN 7 64-bit and wants to run WINGLYPH on his/her machine there is a perfect
      and easy solution, that makes this possible. I mannaged to find it after some time of search and difficulties,
      being only able during that period to use WINGLYPH on my PC that functions with WIN XP ...

      All interested colleagues are welcome to contact me PERSONALLY for more information.

      Kind regards,

      Dr Amanda-Alice MARAVELIA.

      Hellenic Institute of Egyptology
      http://hiegaker.wordpress.com/