Golb talking to Golb about Qumran

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      One alias talking to another alias  about Zias  in 2008. Golb didn't seem to have a sense of humor.

      :

      "hold on here--seems to me there are some pretty alarming issues being raised in the correspondence I've received--censorship on ANE, not letting Paul Kessler respond to Joe Zias's revolting, defamatory
      remarks about researchers actually far more qualified than he is to
      discuss the Qumran skeletons ("anybody who disagrees with me isn't an
      expert like me")"

      Revolting Joe :-)

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology