Space engineer with a tablet !

  • helen malko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hello ANE-2 members,

      I saw this online and I am wondering if any of you know the person/Church, or if you have any idea about how did he get the tablet?

      http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2013/01/biblical-era_artifacts.html

      Thank you,

      Helen Malko
      PhD candidate
      Department of Anthropology,
      Stony Brook University
      NY

    • Douglas Petrovich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        Helen,

        I have no idea who the individual is, but artifacts such as that tablet (and whatever else he has) are easily obtainable from antiquities dealers in North America, Europe, and beyond. This has been the case for the entirety of my lifetime, and long before.

        Doug Petrovich
        University of Toronto