Re: Sanitation, stormwater and wastewater technologies in ANE

  • aren
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
      Aldo,
      Perhaps this reference will interest you:
      Sumaka'i Fink, A. 2008. Levantine Standardized Luxury in the Late Bronze Age: Waste Management at Tell Atchana (Alalakh). Pp. 165–95 in Bene Yisrael: Studies in the Archaeology of Israel and the Levant during the Bronze and Iron Ages in Honour of Israel Finkelstein, eds. A. Fantalkin and A. Yasur-Landau. Culture and History of the Ancient Near East 31. Leiden: Brill.

      Aren Maeir
      gath.wordpress.com
    • Mohsen Heidary
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2013
        Dear all
        I need this reference below.please everyone have this
        PDF send for me.
        With best wishes.

        Zagarell,
        Allen 1975, Nomad and settled in the Bakhtiari Mountains,  a journal
        for empirical ethno-sociology and ethno-psychology, vol. 25, p. 127-138.

        mohsen heydari
        Ph.D Candidate in Archaeology
        Department of ArchaeologyUniversity of Sistan and Baluchestan
        Zahedan, Iran