Re: SV: [ANE-2] Temple

  • frankclancy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2012
      On what evidence do they date the material? Biblical evidence or something else? The references to the "reforms" of Hezekiah are a conccern. Also, aside from the fact that the site is very close to Jerusalem, is there evidence that this site was under the authority of Jerusalem?

      Frank Clancy
      Kitchener, Ontario