Re: Canadian Society for Coptic Studies announcements

  • societystudyegyptianantiquities
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
      CANADIAN SOCIETY FOR COPTIC STUDIES SYMPOSIUMAnyone wishing to present
      at this symposium must be a member of the Canadian Society for Coptic
      Studies.
      Those wishing to join should submit a membership form, available by
      emailing cscs @ utoronto.ca (spaces added to make the address visible)
      by cutting and pasting the following into a document and printing
      it:https://www.facebook.com/notes/canadian-society-for-coptic-studies/me\
      mbership-form-cscs/386707751349420
      Dr. Helene Moussa, Secretary
      Canadian Society for Coptic Studiescscs@...
      --- In ANE-2@yahoogroups.com, "societystudyegyptianantiquities"
      <the_ssea@...> wrote:

      > Announcement of Public Lecture and Sixth Annual Coptic Studies
      Symposium
      > call for papers
      >
      > Public Lecture
      >
      > From Thebes to Constantinople: The Emergence of Egyptian Christianity
      >
      > November 26, 7pm, Room 323, 4 Bancroft Avenue, Toronto
      >
      > Lecturer: Dr. V.Tobin. Emeritus Professor of St. Mary's University,
      > Halifax.
      >
      > Dr. Tobin is the author of Theological Principles of Egyptian Religion
      > and has contributed to The Oxford Encyclopaedia of Ancient Egypt and
      The